Explosion Proof Searchlight | CS-EXFL-09W
- Rated voltage: DC11.1V
- Rated capacity: 4,000mAh
- Rated power:3*3W
- Average lifespan of light source: ≥100,000h
- Continuous discharge time: 6h (hard light), 10h (working light), 20h (stroboflash)
- Charging time: ≤8h
- Protection grade: Ip66
- Exd II CT6 Gb
Belongs to Categories:
- The product is designed with complete reference to GB3836.1-2000 and 3836.2-2000 requirements for the top explosion-proof grade and is manufactured in strict accordance with the national explosion-proof standards, which can be applied in various flammable and explosive sites.
- Three 3W large-power LED white light source in serial connection are used to provide extremely high lighting effect and low energy consumption for a lifespan up to 100,000h. The aluminum reflection cup is provided with high-tech surface treatment for extremely high reflection efficiency and sound heat dissipation performance, which can effectively protect the lifespan of the LED and ensure an irradiation distance up to 1,500m with evenly distribution light beams.
- Specialized lithium battery is memoryless and not polluting to the environment, featured with high-capacity, long lifespan, stable performance, safety and low self-discharge. Upon one full charge, thelight can continuously operate under hard light mode for 8h and working light mode for more than 16h. In addition to lighting, is also supports the strobe light function, which can be used as anindication of long distance.
- Anodizing treatment on the outer surface, artistic and compact, held-held or shoulder-carrying optional, contact type switch for easy and convenient operation. Imported high-rigidity alloy housing able to resist to fierce collision and impact, good sealing performance enabling normal operation within 100m underwater.
- Humanized power detection and low-voltage warning function, able to detect remaining electricity of the battery; specialized charging management chip for control of the charger, providing highreliability, express charging, overcharge protection, short-circuit protection, purling charge, and status indication.